Dudley : Stand by Me UK - Bystander Intervention Training
Date & Time:
We want to empower individuals and communities to support and show solidarity to those affected by hate and hostility. We will do those through our Byystander Intervention training which will provide tools on how to safely intervene when an incident is taking place, making our communities a safer place for everyone.
The training will give people:
- A better understanding of the different levels of hate
- A greater understanding of the bystander effect and the reasons why people don't intervene
- Increased awareness of the range of interventions that can be made
- Improve confidence to intervene
- Increase the likelihood of making an intervention
Booking has now closed for this event.
Access to the centre is via the lettings entrance at the rear of the building. No access via front door